Hammer Power In Weed Control
ODEN 130 OD is a new weed pesticide that controls one-year narrow and broad-leaved weeds, which are a problem in wheat fields, after emergence. ODEN 130 OD is a systemic herbicide, it is absorbed by the leaves and roots of the weeds and is carried to all parts of the weeds. Control of weeds is seen within 7 - 14 days according to climatic conditions.
- ODEN 130 OD shows its effect by inhibiting oil and amino acid biosynthesis in plants. For this reason, it is effective on weeds in 2 different ways.
- ODEN 130 OD is systemic (Xylem and Phloem). It is carried everywhere in the plant as apoplastic and symplastic, including newly formed organs.
- It is rapidly absorbed by the leaves and transported to the growth points via the phloem.
- It is also taken up by the roots and moves to the uppermost leaves of the plant via the xylem.
- ODEN 130 OD is taken up faster by plants at high temperature and humidity. For this reason, the efficiency increases with the increase in air temperature.
- ODEN 130 OD is a permanent herbicide in the soil. The newly emerging grasses after spraying also die by the roots after a while after taking the pesticide.