No Cracking, Long Shelf Life
Barrier is a calcium-containing liming material product.
- It is a special product containing 10% Ca0.
- The barrier forms a cellulosic layer between the epidermis and the cuticle.
- In this way, it helps to control excessive respiration due to stress and increases shelf life.
- With this layer, plants are also protected from diseases, pests and environmental damage.
- Since the Si element in its content is a stimulant in plants, defense enzymes and proteins are produced.
- The resistance of plants increases especially against damage due to high temperature and strong wind.